Dr. Kazziha conducting a cardiovascular Disease seminar at the Chrysler Group to over 100 engineers and management staff. The seminar covered information allowing knowledgeable interface with a Cardiologist, when to seek an examination, risk factors and solutions, explanation of diagnostic tests available explaining their purpose and use, pharmaceutical and surgical solutions, and finally post treatment life style changes.
Dr. Kazziha conducting a cardiovascular Disease seminar at the Chrysler Group 2016
- Cr... — Shelton Heart Center presents the 8th Annual Cardiovascular Symposium on Sunday, May 6, 2017 at Crittenton Auditorium from 7:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The Cardiovascular symposium was for Health professionals. Topics discussed were: TAVR update by Dr. Theodore Schreiber, MD, FACC, FSCAI, FCCP President, DMC Heart Hospital and Academic Chief, Cardiovascular Medicine at Wayne State [...]
- Dr... — Dr. Kazziha, guest speaker on 5/10 celebrating nurses week at Crittenton. Share! [...]
- St... — Join us for a Free Straight Talk from the Doc. Seating is limited. Please register by phone. Call Rhonda at (586) 698-1205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org After dinner and lecture, the doctors will be available to answer any and all questions you may have. March 15 What Should I Expect From My PCP (Dr. Faber) Sterling [...]
- Bl... — Dr. Samer Kazziha, executive director of the cardiovascular program at Crittenton Hospital Medical Center’s Shelton Heart Center; Chuck Woolaver, founder and Executive Director of the nonprofit Walk For The Beat; and Brittani Staley, Michigan chapter public relations director for the Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, are part of the group promoting the Blue Go Red for [...]
- He... — Samer Kazziha, MD, FACC and executive director of cardiovascular services at Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, 1101 University Drive in Rochester Hills, shared a few tips and signs for how to notice and prevent heart disease. Crittenton treats about 100 heart attack patients each year. • Prevention is based on two factors according to Kazziha, [...]